I have been so busy lately

2:29 PM Posted by Unknown



Busy as a bee lol. School starts next week, finally. My kids have yet to be registered but at least now I know when I can register them. A.J.(K) and Matthew (pre-K) are going to be registered Monday morning. And how cool is this? A.J. will have all day Kindergarten. Matthew will still be a half day but that will give me at least 3 hours a day all to myself. Mind you, I really do love my kids, but time alone is nice too. Also I am not one of those who get all emotional over my kids starting school. It just isn't me. As for Alex, who will be starting high school has to wait till the 3rd day of school to get registered by appointment. I do find it a bummer he won't be able to start with everyone else. I just think by not attending class until the 3rd or 4th day of school it will make him stand out more as "the new kid".

I have also been crazy busy doing designs (yeah, that is a good thing though). I am done with everything I had going on with them. Just a few things I need to help people out with to get new sites/blogs up and running. I am slowly getting pics loaded into my "gallery"

Right now it is pouring ran and the kids are nowhere to be found (inside where I am). Needless to say they are out getting wet. Do you think I should lock them out so they can't make a wet mess of the RV? (hehe) Don't freak, I would never really do that.

Did you know I have a younger sister? Well she has a blog and she is a fairly new blogger. She has been making these really cute burp cloths since she has a baby due in about 20 days (my first and only niece, I am sooo excited). Go check her out and say hi. I bet she would be thrilled.

Oh, and I have something exciting coming up on Monday (giveaway) and it is huge, so please check back with me soon.


Photobucket
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment