Get Organized for Back-to-School with Peter Walsh and Office Max

6:59 PM Posted by Unknown


Are you ready for your kids to go back to school? Mine start very soon and I will be the first to admit I am lost when it comes to what would be the best back to school basics and how to put those products to the best use for my kids. Living in an RV we have to be extra organaized especially when it comes to my children's school work. Well Peter Walsh has done it again with some great Back-to-School tips. All the things to make you kids look cool and still keep them organized.


I was able to try out the back-to-school supplies from Scoolio-Von-hoolio, a kid centric product line available at Office Max. These products are very nice and too cute and made me wish I was the one going back to school. They have a nice variety of notebooks, folders, pencils sets, pencil boxes, composition notebooks, binders and more (as I have just a few pictured)


Peter Walsh has a lot of tips for your kids and you to keep them organized at school and at home. In fact I recommend you let peter Walsh tell you himself in this great video you can watch HERE. Here is a summary of what you will lean about in the video.
TIPS FOR ORGANIZING YOUR HOME
1) Find the Vision you have for a Space
2) Make Organization a Family Value
3) Use the Right Tools for Great Organization

TIPS FOR ORGANIZING YOUR CHILD
1) Show that you Value Organization
2) Establish Clear Limits and Routines
3) Always ‘Finish the Cycle’ (Complete a Task)

TIPS FOR THE CLASSROOM
1) Establish Clear Routines
2) Involve Kids with Classroom Organization
3) Use Words, Pictures and Color to help Organize




Enjoy the video, and I would love hear about what you learned and thought of it.

Photobucket
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

2 comments:

  1. COUNTRY MOM said...

    I LOVE your blog and header. Hope you have a great day. Blessings,

  2. CanCan (Mom Most Traveled) said...

    I got some Schoolio Von Hoolio goodies too, and I'm a huge Peter Walsh fan!
    :)
    I love the little owl backpack!

Post a Comment