We got our truck!

8:44 AM Posted by Unknown

The thing is a freaking monster!! The captain chairs in back swivel and recline so the boys are in heaven lol. Needless to say when we drive to AL no one will be riding with me in the other truck we have to take back to my MIL. Oh well, I will blast the radio and have some peace and quiet without the kids lol.





Now time to get the house in order. Less then 3 weeks left!! I may lose my mind.

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

4 comments:

  1. ~Chel~ said...

    WOW!!!! NICE!!!!!

    I tagged you in my blog!

  2. ~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

    Nice truck! I'd love to take a road trip with just me in the car! I miss those days.

  3. Mommy Cracked said...

    I can't wait to show this to my husband...he is going to love it! Congrats!

  4. Rob said...

    Congrats. That is a huge truck but very cool. Shaun would lovde to ride in it.

Post a Comment