Skin MD Natural + SPF15 - Review

7:34 PM Posted by Unknown



Thanks to the lovely ladies over at Extraordinary Mothers for putting me in touch with Skin MD.

I would like to start out by saying that I am not a lotion person. Sure, I have dry skin and lots of it. I do buy plenty of lotions however, in my search for the perfect one. But seriously I hate the feeling of it on my hands and always have. Just the thought of putting on lotion and then touching my laptop or mouse and getting it all slimy just kinda freaks me out. If I put lotion on my feet, then my feet just slip and slide in my sandals and it is no fun walking like that.

Since I am always up for new things I haven't tried before I wanted to try Skin MD. I personally had never even heard of it before. I was about to be stunned!!

First, Skin MD Natural +SPF 15 isn't just a lotion, it is a "shielding lotion". Here is what Skin MD's website says about shielding lotions.

Skin Care Breakthrough

"Shielding Lotions are a new type of skin care product based on years of research into how skin heals. They form a protective shield with the outer layer of skin and help keep out irritants. They allow the natural oils and moisture to remain in the skin so it can heal better and they're light in texture so they go on without a greasy mess. Your skin needs help to keep out these moisture-robbing irritants.

A fundamental difference between Shielding Lotions and traditional skin care lotions is that Shielding Lotions enhance the skin's own natural protective abilities by turning the outer layer of skin into what could be described as a hydrating invisible shield making them many times more effective than mere protective lotions and moisturizing creams."

Dr. Brian Zogg
board certified dermatologist
Albert Lea, Minnesota



When I first put Skin MD on my hands, it felt like a lotion but it was very obvious that it was so much more then that. Not only did my skin feel soft, it did not have that slippery, slimy lotion feel to them. Even when I washed my hands they still felt good and moisturized. Also my cuticles started to look better and started to heal. I also have extremely dry feet. I have only had Skin MD a few days but I can already see the difference since I starting using it. I also love that they have it with SPF 15 (or without) because I am very fair skinned and burn so easily. It is great to wear on my face (or anywhere) and know my skin will be protected from the sun or any number of elements that dry out my skin.

I am sold on Skin MD. I am so glad I was able to discover something that really works for me and that I like so well!!

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment