Time to make some changes

3:19 PM Posted by Unknown

I am officially fed up with myself. I am fed up with my lack of eating right and working out.  I feel like I have been so lazy this summer (ah yeah, because I have).  I always feel better when I eat healthy and I am active but somehow those reasons are never enough for me to get my butt out there and do it. Nor is the fact that my clothes are getting a bit tighter, uggg.  I am really not being a good wife and mother if I am always feeling down about myself so it is time to get down to business.

Of course getting down to business while living in an RV is not always the easiest thing to do.  I love Pilates and doing the dvds I have.  However there is no room in an RV for such exercises.

Ok I know that whatever I say about exercising is going to sound more like an excuse then a reason for not doing it.  Because seriously there is plenty of other things I could do.  Like walking and biking and they even have a tiny pool here that I could attempt to do laps in.  They also have a small workout room here at the park.  They have some treadmills and a few "at home" types of  exercise machines.  And yes they also have a TV with dvd player so technically I could do my pilates.

So tomorrow I am going to start something, come hell or high water.  I bet even if I didn't exercise but just stopped drinking Pepsi all day and stopped putting sugar in my coffee and drank plenty of water I would lose some weight to start with.

Right now I think anything is better then nothing.  So even if I start off slow at least it is a start in the right direction.  Wish me luck!!

Photobucket
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. GRAMEE said...

    i have been meaning to tell you how darling the new hair cut is!!

    i hope you got out today!

Post a Comment