MEME Time...formerly MEME Monday

6:19 AM Posted by Unknown

Mimi tagged me for this meme so here I go.

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
In September 1998 I was just getting back from Saudi Arabia and moving to Las
Vegas.

2. What is on today's To Do List?
Take A.J. to school, stop at the store and hopefully doing a little cleaning.

3. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Pay off my bills, my family's bills, buy a big house for us and for our parents.

4. Name 5 places you have lived:
Japan
Michigan
Germany
Arizona
Nevada

5. Name 3 of your bad habits:
Picking my hang nails
not enough patience
spend too much money

6. What are your favorite snacks?
Is chocolate considered a snack?

7. Who will you tag for this meme?
Jess
Leah
MMJ

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

2 comments:

  1. Simply AnonyMom said...

    I love your new background and button! It is so fun looking.

    Your button is absolutely adorable.

  2. Debateur said...

    Susan,

    Thanks so much for your kind comments yesterday about kitty. They meant a lot.

    Gee you have lived in some interesting places !

Post a Comment