Patience Please....

6:58 AM Posted by Unknown




Ahh,  I have been over playing in Wordpress land.  Shhhh, am I allowed to talk about this in Blogspot land??  Oh well, too bad.  So I have gotten neck deep into WP and to my surprise I do believe I have it figured out.  Not totally, but I have customized a few templates and have even learned a few new things I always wondered how to do.  Now I can start designing for WP too!!   Which is great because I know a lot of blogspot bloggers are switching to WP.

My hardest part is getting my blog to look how I want.  Over in WP I don't want the same design as here.  I got the header the way I like but I am just stumped on how I want the background and template to look.  I have changed things around a gazillion times and so far nothing has clicked.  I guess I have plenty of time to tinker with it before I decide to move on over.
Photobucket
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment