The Mixer – a new online cooking club from Betty Crocker!

11:25 AM Posted by Unknown




This looks pretty fun for someone like me. Maybe some online tips, tricks, ideas and recipes will get me into cooking more. It isn't that I am a bad cook because I am not. I just have no imagination when it comes to cooking.

Well Betty Crocker has just introduced "The Mixer", and this is what it is all about.
When you join The Mixer online (IT’S FREE!) you will learn the ins and
outs of cooking and baking, while interacting with Betty Crocker
Kitchen experts LIVE during a class and connecting with an entire
community of people just like you. What’s great is that you can do it in
the comfort of your own kitchen whenever it best fits your schedule.


I could get into this. Something interactive and fun could just be what I need to get my creative juices flowing. I am always looking for new recipes to spice up the normal everyday foods we usually prepare.

They have The Mixer cooking video shown various times throughout the week so you are sure to catch one on your schedule. They also have great links like...
* recipes
* cooking
* baking
* entertaining
* how-to
* Community
* products
* Shop

Check out this short video to see what you'll be seeing and getting with The Mixer from Betty Crocker.



It looks fun and I am going to check out my first cooking video with them tomorrow (4/11)

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment