Industrial Joe Coffee - REVIEW

9:02 AM Posted by Unknown


When I was offered to do a review for coffee I jumped at the chance. I love coffee!! And I just have to say that Industrial Joe Coffee is excellent coffee.



I chose to try the Bold French Roast for this review




I am a very picky coffee drinker, as I am sure if you're a coffee drinker you all have your favorite brands. I was amazed however at how really good this coffee is. It tastes so rich and smooth with no bitterness what-so-ever. I seriously savored every drop I drank of it. Ok, I know your thinking that as a reviewer I need to say these things, but that is so untrue. This is some of the best coffee I have ever tasted. With out a doubt I will be buying my French Roast from Industrial Joe from now on. Honestly, now that I have tried it, it will be impossible for me to go back to my old brand.

So, if you haven't guessed already I give Industrial Joe coffee 2 big thumbs up.

And here is some cool info I found on their website, check it out. "15 Things You Didn't Know About Coffee"

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. CaseyDeuce said...

    Maybe I'll be trying the bold french roast next time!! Sounds amazing!!

Post a Comment