Water anyone?

8:33 AM Posted by Unknown

First, a note about my cat. She came home last night!!! I am sooo happy!!! She was a little dusty but no worse for wear.

Anyway last night my dh went to do laundry. We live in an a RV park so the laundry has to be done at a laundry mat on site. fun, fun. Soon after he started the washer the water went out in the park, grrrr. It kept going on and off all evening. Finally after midnight dh went to go get the clothes, which didn't get washed properly so couldn't be dried. Now I have a van full of sopping wet clothes that I need to go back and wash today. Needless to say I have nothing to wear since everything was in the laundry!!!! Gotta love the RV life, NOT!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment